News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

anybody else hear lprgcfrank on "morning edition"?

Started by kDan, April 22, 2011, 10:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

I'm sure it's archived somewhere on the npr site, but an interviewer at a town hall meeting in Southeastern PA interviewed a man whose name was identical to, and whose voice and laugh sound an awful lot like, Pennsylvania Shoot Boss, lprgcfrank.  I heard it about an hour ago.

Way to be on the front lines, Frank.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

B9

I did not hear it but Frank said he was interviewed by NPR the other day.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Chainsaw

Yes it was Frank.  He was on CNN too.

Go Frank   O0
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

lprgcfrank

Thanks. Yes that was me. Just 7th stepping letting our congress critters know whats on my mind.  Here is a link to the PA firearms owner thread that has links to the articles.
http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/133647-interesting-oc-congressman-meehan-townhall-radnor-today.html

Btw. I was wearing my green Appleseed polo shirt that day. I did chat up a rotc neighbor about running a shoot for his unit. 
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Cooper

Work doesn't allow streaming media, but I listened to it tonight from home..

Thoughtful discourse... thanks.

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz