News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oregon SC

Started by RL, April 21, 2011, 09:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RL

I nominated myself for Oregon SC today...
...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

Wheeler44

I second the nomination...................

All in favor say Aye......Aye

All opposed say nay......................................................

The Ayes have it.......

Congratulations RL I couldn't think of a better person for the job....

Remember to call on Prescott heavily and of course the rest of the PNW team has your back. (I'm speakin' for them but I know that they do).

Now that you're on the job please contact Reformed Redneck about Douglas Ridge, then pass it off to Prescott and Ducko....Then look at this thread(http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21110.msg174110;topicseen#msg174110) and get a shoot or three scheduled for Marcola  (Emeral valley range) There are two willing boots on the ground there and the range is already sold on Appleseed.
A fellow IIT is movin' to Portland soon by the name of Private Joker.... He's been buggin' me for something to do......Find something for him will ya....

Oh and again, Congratulations

W44
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Western Rose

Thank you for taking on this job!
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Evenstar

Ditto the other two: thanks for steppin' up!
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Rizzin

This is a good thing

Wade

Who woulda tought ,,,,,,Congrates RL.

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Prescott

There is a man amongst us that knows what he is all about!

Thanks for stepping up RL, let me know what I can do to help.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln