News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thank you Meanstreaker

Started by Gordon, April 20, 2011, 10:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon

Mike I just read the news about the new State Coordinator, and I'll be communicating my enthusiatic congratulations to Ratchett, you can be sure.

But meanwhile, IMO, you deserve the thanks of all of us. Appleseed Ohio doubled under your watch, and I know you spent countless hours on all manner of tasks related to making that happen. I suspect you've got the scars to prove it.

Thank you Meanstreaker for your tireless service to Appleseed

EZ3

Well said, Gordon.  PA thanks you too, MS.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Fred

Appleseed as a program thanks you, Meanstreaker! O0 O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Ratchett

MeanStreaker,
What can I say because Thank You is sooo inadequate! You have made Ohio Appleseed a shining star with your selfless hard work. I can only hope to be an eighth as effective as you have been in this position. (ok, Fred can't read that, I all ready feel the clown bat :) ) Seriously, you have done an amazing job and a fantastic mentor to all!

I also applaud and thank Starbuck for her selfless sharing of her husband not only on weekends but every night of the week, as you were always working on something Appleseed and never hesitated to take a call.

The bright and exciting spot in all is the next generation of Appleseed on the way  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ May God' s blessings reign over the three of you.

See you on the trail...
In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Western Rose

Thank you, MeanStreaker and Starbuck for all you do!!! O0
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

B9

Thank you MeanStreaker! You have done so much for the program and much of it unnoticed by many.

Congrats to you and Starbuck on the little Rifleman.  ;)
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

MeanStreaker

Thank you all.

It was a privilege to work in the State Coordinator role and I look forward to continuing to work with everyone as an Instructor on the line.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

GoldFish

Thank you, MeanStreaker, for your years of tireless service and dedication to Ohio Appleseed.
You'll be in my prayers as you and your wife start a new, and very important, stage in your lives.

I hope you we can arrange something for a little later this year... ::)

NR's right; 'THANK YOU' just isn't enough.

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

ben1775

Thanks Mike, for your tireless efforts, for being steadfast and unwavering. For soldiering on through trials and doubt, for never letting strife cloud your vision and judgment.

Thanks to the beautiful Joanna for all her efforts and all she has to tolerate as an extension of your involvement.

See you on the trail (soon I hope),
Ben

Ishy

Quote from: Ratchett on April 20, 2011, 11:43:38 PM
I also applaud and thank Starbuck for her selfless sharing of her husband not only on weekends but every night of the week, as you were always working on something Appleseed and never hesitated to take a call.

Amen!

Thank you so much, MeanStreaker, not only for your excellent service as State Coordinator but for your superb mentoring to the Ohio instructor crew.  Can't wait to see Special K.   ;)

Many blessings,

Ish
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Evenstar

Thanks for everything you've done, MS, and everything you continue to do. And congratulations. O0
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Louie

Mike, I met you a little under a year ago, at next to you at dinner that first Saturday night that I shot at an AS. Even though we were surrounded by Orange Hats who wanted to talk to you and share their day, YOU took the time to include me. I never thanked you for that. I do now. You are young enough to be my son, but old enough to be my mentor. I have learned much from you, but the biggest, or should I say the most important thing, is your Passion.
Thanks for all you and your lovely wife have done, for all you will do, and for helping to create a life that will be the better parts of both of you. I am here if you ever need anything.
See you on the trail...Louie
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

slim

Dougum

Thanks Mike1 I'm glad that you got me started in the organization. With out your ideas I wouldn't be where I am today. And like Rachett said Thank You is really not enough. Thanks again Mike,

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off