News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gibsonburg April 23-24

Started by posterboy, April 20, 2011, 11:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Ok ..I'll admit the scheduling was a complete MANSTAKE. Leave it to a group of men to not pay attention to the calendar and just fill an open weekend.....that happens to be Easter  #)

never the less WE WILL HAVE A GREAT SHOOT !  :~ and I mean when else can you shoot a bunch of peeps (marshmellow kind of course) >:D

Let's use this thread to organize and see who's coming and camping to help Lisa plan for making our meals....did I mention that she is going to prepare a special Easter meal for Sunday? Gene will be giving a voluntary Sunday service too so you have both the Meal and Church covered for Easter if you like ....then you get to shoot what could be better ?

pb

Spanner

I'll be there as a shooter.  Is 5:pm Friday too early to show up for camping?  (The CMP will undoubtedly kick me out at 4:pm when they close.)  What should I bring that I wouldn't normally think of? 

I'm so EGGcited!   :~  LOL!

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

posterboy

Your stomach...Lisa has plans I hear for meals

pb

Gordon

Quote from: posterboy on April 20, 2011, 11:21:25 AM

... Let's use this thread to organize and see who's coming and camping ...

Please do post here or PM me or Posterboy if you plan to camp either Friday night, Saturday night, or both.

... you have both the Meal and Church covered for Easter if you like ...

Thanks in advance to Lisa and to Gene!

I'm really looking forward to a weekend on the line!

... WE WILL HAVE A GREAT SHOOT !

uhm, What he said! :)

-G

PS: Don't forget to let us know if you'll be camping . Thx

Lisa

Sat meals will be a surprise :) The Kitchen committee at SCSC has some new things in order for the meals now. I will tell you there will be an Easter dinner for those who will be on the trail instead of at home. There will be breakfast on both days also.

We will see you all on either Fri night or Sat morning.

unforgiven1203

I'll be there to shoot and I'll need lunch on both days if available.

WY_Not

Was just informed that we are going to be in PA at her folks for the weekend.  :-\
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

Lisa

unforgiven......... Yes, there will be food available both days.. Will you be eating breakfast also?

unforgiven1203

Lisa, I'll  eat on the way there, but thanks for asking.
see ya'll on sat.

ArcherAce

I'll be there Saturday with my daughter.  She will be shooting, I'll be hanging out. 

She's determined to make rifleman!