News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

4 loaners needed for Harvard 1-day, 5/22

Started by crak, April 19, 2011, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

Alright, this tea party stuff I've been doing is paying off big time.  Now it's our turn to deliver.

I need 4 loaners for a rifleless family of fine patriots.  Sunday only.  Yeah, I know we have two shoots that day but somebody has to cover Harvard, right?

Post how many loaners you can assist with to make this happen.
Check your drama at the door.

dwarven1

If you can't scare up some semi-autos, I've got a scoped bolt-action Marlin 780 LTR you can have. Depending on the turnout at Leyden, I may be able to loan you a 10/22 but I won't know until that week.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

crak

Check your drama at the door.

vernic82

I have 4 that you're welcomed to:

1 tech-sighted Ruger 1022
1 tech-sighted Marlin 795
1 scoped junior-sized Ruger 1022
1 scoped Marlin 25 boltie

All come with plenty of mags and GI Slings with 4 rifles in 2 cases.

Here's the catch - you will need to pick them up on May 21 in E. Providence at the 1st Ever R.I. Appleseed.

I'll need them the following week on May 28 but we can figure out that bit later.

PS - I can also give you back the Banner stuff at that time?
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

Sprocket

Not sure if I'm traveling that weekend or not - I have an LTR that is GTG if needed

PM/email for details

The Old Guide

My son lives about 20 miles from there. I'll see if he wants to go. If so, we'll come down and have one extra LTR.

Whoops. That's East Providence we would be going to.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

mike93lx

Chris, I have 2 10/22's (one with a scope the other with Tech Sights) and I will likely be at that shoot anyway, but either way, you can have them for the weekend.

lupis42

I'll be there that day, with at least one loaner.
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

dwarven1

Quote from: dwarven1 on April 19, 2011, 04:53:14 PM
If you can't scare up some semi-autos, I've got a scoped bolt-action Marlin 780 LTR you can have. Depending on the turnout at Leyden, I may be able to loan you a 10/22 but I won't know until that week.

OK, since Matt is going to be at Leyden on Saturday, whatever I don't wind up needing for Leyden on Sunday will travel back to Harvard with him.

The stable consists of two Tech-Sighted 10/22s, a scoped 10/22 and a scoped Marlin 780 bolt action.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON