News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WELCOME ANOTHER SHOOT BOSS TO TX

Started by dragit, April 19, 2011, 11:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

James E has transplanted himself from California to Boerne, TX.  I have to say it must be a great loss to Cali.  He showed up at Fredericksburg Sunday and volunteered for service.  His quotes throughout the day and story at lunch were an inspiration. 

So welcome James and I look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you for asking me to put rounds through your Garand, an offer I never turn down. ^:)^
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

spitstickler

"I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could"

Glad to have you with us, James! Looking forward to meeting you.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Aromatic

Texas Rifleman

Welcome aboard sir, look forward to seeing you on the trail !!
...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

CaptG

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Baminal

From one Granola State transplant to another, welcome to the promised land O0

I look forward to shaking your hand on the trail.

Baminal
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

DesertDog

Jim shot his Rifleman score at my first shoot as an IIT.  He and I have been on the trail a lot together.  I was there when he got his Red Hat and presented him his Green Hat shortly thereafter. 

CA's loss is definitely TX's gain O0
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

POP

Desert Dog, every Kalifornia instructor with whom I have had the pleasure of instructing has been "Top Shelf" and, I expect the same of James E. 

Texas is indeed fortunate to have James, whose new digs in Boerne, TX, place him right in the Heart of Texas where his talents can be put to use with dragit building the Appleseed program.

WELCOME to TEXAS, JAMES E
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

DesertDog

Quote from: POP on April 24, 2011, 11:45:51 AM
Desert Dog, every Kalifornia instructor with whom I have had the pleasure of instructing has been "Top Shelf" and, I expect the same of James E. 

Texas is indeed fortunate to have James, whose new digs in Boerne, TX, place him right in the Heart of Texas where his talents can be put to use with dragit building the Appleseed program.

WELCOME to TEXAS, JAMES E

Appleseed: Taking the K out of Kalifornia
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.