News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New to Appleseed!

Started by GetRealLV, April 19, 2011, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetRealLV

Just wanted to say a quick hello and sincere thanks to the So. Nevada Group. My family and I had a wonderful time at the Boulder City event this past weekend and will be attending future events. We hope to pass the message and get some of our friends involved as well.

Hopefully we can get some of the pics that were taken and some information from some of you on the rifle builds as well.

See you soon!     :---

Barry Lick

Spartan24

Glad to hear you guys had a great time, hot brass burns and all! We will be looking for you guys at the next shoot! In the mean time, there is a lot of great info in those Packets we gave you. The biggest thing that helped me in between shoots was dry practice. In the packet is a simulated AQT target for 10 foot dry practice. Set that up and only practice the six steps about 10 to 15 minutes a day. Any more than that and you start regressing. Remember, a Rifleman persists!
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Spartan24

Forgot to add: if you are considering the Liberty Training Rifle for the next shoot, let me know as I can give you some pointers!  O0 I know the ARs can get expensive!
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

SniperCat

Good Morning,

RangeRat attached some pictures to the AAR (http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=22283.0).  More pictures will be attached soon.   :D

Have a great day,
Bobbi
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

Cory Mathis

I am not a desert rat......but welcome......Nice to have you on board.

Casper

Mrs. Get Real LV

The hot brass burns are healing, will leave me a reminder of the great time we had last weekend! We are now Appleseeders and look forward to the next event! I would have signed up earlier but I had such a hard time with a user name....lol I guess this one says it all! A family that shoots together stays safe and together! Glad to be a part of Appleseed! :)
Family isn't about who has your blood, it's about who has your back!