Author Topic: 2011 Christian Home Educators Conference  (Read 517 times)

Offline thursday

• designated Shoot Boss
2011 Christian Home Educators Conference
« on: April 18, 2011, 09:21:37 PM »
  June 21,22 will be the CHEF conference in St. Charles I am planning to rent a booth again this year.  George, Nemo and I had a lot of fun last year talking up AS to the kids and their parents last year.  Let me know If any of you want to help out this year.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Offline thursday

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: 2011 Christian Home Educators Conference
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
btt
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Offline PatriotAndProudOfIt

• Instructor In Training 1
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 11:17:30 PM »
we will be there to help at some point

Offline thursday

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
 In terms of enthusiastic positive feed back this was a huge success again this year.  We spoke to lots of people from Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas and of course MO.  I hope it turns into better numbers on the line this time.  Special thanks to Kathy and Nemo for your help I couldn't have done it on my own.

Offline TruTenacity

• Shoot Boss
  • Proverbs 15:1
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 08:21:37 PM »
thursday,

Will you please post on the "IAAR's - Library Seeds, other speaking and promo events." here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=409.0

Thanks.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9