News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Central New York's, Newest RedHat

Started by sgtrock, April 18, 2011, 07:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtrock

A year in the making,,,  Odin has proved himself worthy of the color Red,,,, Nice Job my friend,,, and he is a Great Person to work with,,,  He will Most definitely be an asset to this program and to Burlington Flats, NY,,,, Team NorthEast and where ever he might venture on the trail,,,

Congratulations

sgtrock

Dakota

Congratulations Odin, Great Job! O0
Looking forward to working with you!
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

R1SGx2

Odin, good job, Be proud of earning the Red Hat from Sgt Rock....
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

kDan

Congratulations Odin!  I have had the pleasure of working with you, twice, and I look forward to doing so again.

If Sgtrock put a hat on your head, then god help the man that tries to take it off.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Josey Wales

..Odin..      ..Congratulations..

..Strength & Honor........My Brother......................Josey Wales..............

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

CharlieHotel

"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

crak

Check your drama at the door.

Nickle

Way to go, Odin. SBIT at your next event?  :cool2:
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Odin

Thank you.  I couldn't have done this without all the help that I have recieved.

And Nickle, that is the plan.  I've signed up as SBIT for the May 14, 15 shoot at BFlats.
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

dakota30

CONGRATULATIONS ODIN!!!     O0

michele - dakota30

VietVet

I know I posted congrats in another thread but once again....Congrats!

You've worked very hard for this and we all know you've earned it.

BF is in very good hands.
Hope to see you at the RBC in May.

Nice job Dan.

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Dinky Dao

Yep, Red Hat this year...handing out Red Hats next year. O0  ~~:)

Well done, Odin.  :bow: @)
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Odin

Thank you again.

I will be at portions of the RBC, but not the full week.  Pesky people want to get paid that week.
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Altarboy

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."         -U.S Constitution  2nd amendment

The Mrs.

Congrats Odin...you've worked your tail off.  And knowing SgtRock, the work is just beginning!!

Look forward to working again with you soon.

Sue
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist