News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone familiar with Hudson Rod, Gun and Archery Club?

Started by Puma Mami, April 15, 2011, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puma Mami

My Twin Cities-based family has been trying to get a gun club membership for a while now. Oakdale in the Twin Cities was our first choice, but we are still down on the wait list somewhere. So no possibility of a membership there until March 1, 2012 at the earliest.

Are any of you guys familiar with or members of the Hudson Rod, Gun and Archery Club? http://hudsongunclub.com/ If so, would you recommend it as a place to practice Appleseed type of stuff? My son is also into shotgun and archery, and they do have that, too. Any info would be helpful. This one is about 40 minutes from our house, so not a terrible distance.

Thanks!
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

Ewald

Mind you its been a while, but I shot some trap there when I was in college. Seemed like good fellars. I don't recall much in the way of high power rifle their though.