News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Loaner available this weekend

Started by voidoid, April 15, 2011, 05:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voidoid

Hi folks,

My Marlin 795 with a 4x32 scope, spare mags and sling is available for this weekend.  Just a heads up if anyone is able to bring one more shooter with them.  Please claim it publicly if you need it so we aren't short.  I'll also bring 1k rounds of CCI Standard Velocity.  It was ~$28/500 from Four Seasons.  See y'all tomorrow!

~Jeremy
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
~George Washington

dwarven1

EVERYONE should be bringing their loaners - i just found out that there are THREE brand new rifles that will be in attendance (with their owners, of course) tomorrow. We may need all the loaners we can get.  :cool2:
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON