News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Mustard Night

Started by ATM, April 14, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATM

WOOHOO!  ..:..

I brought Virtual Sammiches!

ATM has checked in; why have you not checked in?  :cool2:
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

ATM

I'm heading in to work tonight. May get a chance to log in again.  ::)

OK, probably.  ;D
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

SPQR

OOO sammichesrmefavorite.

i have a pound of turkey, half pund of swiss, good bread and some miracle whip, three rifles, mats, a line, paperwork, air mattress, sleeping bags, girlfriend/IIT, ammo, sweatshirt, red hat, one shooter signed up, and Washington's Crossing on tape for the drive down to Carrolton Kentucky for Patriots Day.

Chilidog is barbecuing ribs at Bedford.

WHO DID I PISS OFF TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS?  :D
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

AuntieBellum

I'm here!  Where is Rimshot?  I've been sitting here on the couch all night waiting for him to make me a sandwich!!!

Quote from: SPQR on April 14, 2011, 10:29:24 PM
OOO sammichesrmefavorite.

i have a pound of turkey, half pund of swiss, good bread and some miracle whip, three rifles, mats, a line, paperwork, air mattress, sleeping bags, girlfriend/IIT, ammo, sweatshirt, red hat, one shooter signed up, and Washington's Crossing on tape for the drive down to Carrolton Kentucky for Patriots Day.

Chilidog is barbecuing ribs at Bedford.

WHO DID I PISS OFF TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS?  :D

Did you make sure to pack the girlfriend/IIT separate?  Just guessing, but I'm thinking that's one of those things you take all on it's own - like when you pack a suit for a business trip in one of those fancy bags or something.
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Chilidog

I can smell the ribs a smoken
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine