News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pot-luck - Buckeye, AZ. 4/16/2011

Started by AZOpie, April 14, 2011, 05:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOpie

If you are planning to bring something for the lunch on Saturday, please post it here. We are extepting 25-30 people in attendance. There are currently 18 preregistered and 5 instructors as of 4 PM on Friday.

Instructors are providing the following:

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Buns
Ketchup, Mustard, & Relish
Tomato, onion, and pickle slices
Paper plates, cups, plasticware, napkins
American Cheese for the burgers
Chips
Beans
'Tater salad (2 kinds)
Ambrosia salad
Mini carrots
Brownies

AZO

Charlie Don't Surf!

I will bring some soft drinks. Are we are going to have 25-30 people out?
Michael G

AZOpie

Quote from: mgodzilla on April 14, 2011, 07:23:24 PM
I will bring some soft drinks. Are we are going to have 25-30 people out?

That's the estimate with instructors and walk ons at this time. Max count would be 45 if every person coming brought one more person with them.  &)

AZO

dbarizona

I will be bringing a case of bottled water, chips and I can bring a couple 2-liters of Coke if we will have ice available? Let me know! -Dan

AZOpie

Quote from: dbarizona on April 14, 2011, 09:07:01 PM
I will be bringing a case of bottled water, chips and I can bring a couple 2-liters of Coke if we will have ice available? Let me know! -Dan

Sounds good - if everyone brings a little there will be plenty for all.

See you there!

John

azmule

Finally just now got clear of a 3 day meeting - sorry I missed last night, but I had to work late in a session that precluded me from keeping a forum window open.   ~~:)

I'm a little limited in what I'm able to carry up on the bike, is there room on the grill for a pot of beans with jalapeno slices?
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

NEWGUY556

I will bring some chips too. The little Variety pack type.
RWVA, Rifleman
Dangerous Middle Aged Man
Gun up...Send it....... HIT!

AZOpie

Quote from: azmule on April 15, 2011, 07:41:35 PM
Finally just now got clear of a 3 day meeting - sorry I missed last night, but I had to work late in a session that precluded me from keeping a forum window open.   ~~:)

I'm a little limited in what I'm able to carry up on the bike, is there room on the grill for a pot of beans with jalapeno slices?

I'll bring the coleman stove to heat them up  O0