News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New SC Says "Flock it"

Started by loves2hunt59, April 14, 2011, 02:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loves2hunt59

Okay, Iowa  THIS is the place for Hawkeyes (& Cyclones for that matter) to flock to Appleseed.   Muster night tonight!!!!  Let's flock to it and, like Reveve, let our voice be heard.

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

AFTERMATH

Hello Southern Minnesota!   >:D
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

BuzzG

Reporting in from So. MN. Ready to head south to help out.

Buzz

Alex

Aftermath,
As much as you would like to annex Iowa just so you can make Minnesota look better it is not going to happen.  :)
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Alex on April 14, 2011, 10:01:15 PM
Aftermath,
As much as you would like to annex Iowa just so you can make Minnesota look better it is not going to happen.  :)

I'm gonna annex Iowa without even setting foot in it!  Cooper's already taken it!  You should have been there, it was quite the event to see!   >:D   How's it goin' Alex?

Alex

Busy with the last few weeks of school coming up. Lots of projects and tests, but I am looking forward to the next three weekends of Appleseed though. How is life treating you?
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

AFTERMATH

Good, I'm working again!  Ain't been paid yet though... :'(

Alex

Court ordered community service does not count as work ;D
Arthur Schopenhauer

Thomas Paine

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Alex on April 14, 2011, 10:30:23 PM
Court ordered community service does not count as work ;D

That's why I Appleseed.   O0

Blue Five

Aftermath seems to have an "annexing" problem  ;)  He just wants to annex all nearby states.  So far, Wisconsin is pushing back  ^-^ &)

No worries though, we love our Minnesotan brethren!
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Alex

I am not terribly worried about his "annexing problem". He has a job now, so he hopefully will become distracted. Unless he does start getting paid, and can afford a better car. Then we would have to worry about him and the Cooper character roaming around the area. That is a scary thought for sure.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Thomas Paine

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Alex on April 14, 2011, 11:56:25 PM
I am not terribly worried about his "annexing problem". He has a job now, so he hopefully will become distracted. Unless he does start getting paid, and can afford a better car. Then we would have to worry about him and the Cooper character roaming around the area. That is a scary thought for sure.

A better car?  What's to stop me from taking the best parts of all three, putting them together and hooking my new DAT up to it?   >:D

Garand69

Southern MN?  ++) Western Illinois  **)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Cooper

Unless he does start getting paid, and can afford a better car. Then we would have to worry about him and the Cooper character roaming around the area. That is a scary thought for sure.

BWAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!   
>:D  ..:..  >:D  ..:..  >:D  :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :---

The rollover 'seedmobile is packed and ready to roll at a minute's notice!!!

Dubuque and Waterloo are on the target roster after Decorah....  The Cooper's Hawk will soon stoop amongst the Hawkeyes!   Iowa is the next great growth state for Project Appleseed!!

Now if we can only get a few rural Iowans to get one of them new fangled computers and [Heavens!] an internet connection...

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Cooper

Quote from: Garand69 on April 20, 2011, 09:24:27 PM

Yeah, right.... So why hasn't a single Illinnoying shooter signed up for the short hop to Decorah???  All pomp and strut like the King's Own 4th Foot?  Or afraid that the hog farmers will show you up?   ;D

Bring it on, you bad boys and girls, and prove yourselves on the anvil of the AQT!  If you intend to participate in the partitioning of IA you'd better send some rifles...

Coop  &)
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Blue Five

You need to worry about that Cooper character...word has it that she now has a cloning machine.  She can be in three places at once!  ;D

Quote from: Cooper on April 20, 2011, 09:41:03 PM
Quote from: Garand69 on April 20, 2011, 09:24:27 PM

Yeah, right.... So why hasn't a single Illinnoying shooter signed up for the short hop to Decorah???  All pomp and strut like the King's Own 4th Foot?  Or afraid that the hog farmers will show you up?   ;D

Bring it on, you bad boys and girls, and prove yourselves on the anvil of the AQT!  If you intend to participate in the partitioning of IA you'd better send some rifles...

Coop  &)

**) **) **) **) **) **) **) **) **) **) I like it.
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :---