News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IL Patriots- RBC in Kansas May 22-29?

Started by BrownBessEd, April 14, 2011, 10:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrownBessEd

I know Osage is a local RBC favorite, but that time of year isn't good for me.

Any IL Patriots considering the RBC in Kansas?  End of May.  Pre-enrollment looks pretty low....

Very Respectfully,
Ed

4bfox

And we have EXCELLENT facilities....that always helps!

Any questions, PM me....

4b
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Dinky Dao

An EXCELLENT facility???! Man, it's not EVEN like going to a regular RBC!  :o

They have a swimming pool, and air-conditioned lodge with indoor restrooms, an outdoor grill, private cabins, a professional kitchen with access to the industrial refrigerator for bootcampers, classroom space for group instruction (in the air conditioning...did I mention the air conditioning??), huge shower house right next to the pool (did I mention the swimming pool???!)

It's almost a shame. No sleeping out on the ground in the mud and rain, getting eat up by bugs, eating prepackaged dehydrated food, and going several days without a shower. I might have to sleep outside on the HUGE walkout wooden deck at the lodge so I don't feel guilty...

LOL!

See you there!!

Dinky

p.s. There's going to be some really good instructors on site and some rifle marksmanship instruction going on there too. Just so you know.

lol.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Scarecrow

I don't know how many first time RBCers will be there but there will be a boat load of instructor knowledge passed around.
There will be several instructors attending; expanding their abilities and assisting newer folks.
If you want to grow as a RIFLEMAN this is the place to be.
Hopefully no tornadoes this time.  %)

Dinky Dao

Quote from: Scarecrow on April 14, 2011, 04:36:15 PM
Hopefully no tornadoes this time.  %)

Oh yes, forgot to mention...the FACILITIES include a well built underground tornado shelter...tested it last year...works well...

LOL!!!
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!

Garand69

QuoteNo sleeping out on the ground in the mud and rain, getting eat up by bugs, eating prepackaged dehydrated food, and going several days without a shower.

Blasphemy! &)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Dinky Dao