News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

S&W Purchase Program for AS Instructors

Started by nyrasgt, April 12, 2011, 04:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Ladies and Gentlemen:
   Do not wish to be accused of hubris, but just received email from S&W Director of Marketing and Customer Service, indicating that they have programs that could be used to supply AS Instructors, and asking that I contact the gentleman (you think?) about supplying my needs...
   Actually, MY needs are just fine, as I am about to take possession of two M&P15-22s ordered through the Smith program @ $360 each rather than the msrp of about $560...
   Will advise of progress, but things looking much better.
Excelsior,
madMark
PS  Now that I have your attention, three commercials:
1)  Have scheduled two CPR/AED/Trauma First Aid classes north of Albany for 2 Sundays in May:  Sun 15 May @ Hudson Falls F&G, and Sun 29 May (I know, conflicts with Van Etten AS) @ Saraspa F&G.  Cost for class is $10...much less than usual charge.

2)  Also have scheduled an NRA Cert Pistol Instructor course, if anyone interested, for June 17-18-19, again @ Hudson Falls, cost is $115, again way less than usual charge.
3)  Am getting very close to offering heavy-weight red Instructor crew sweatshirts, as the freebies are fairly lightweight.  These will not be cheap, but guaranteed to wear like iron, as I've been selling same weight sweats to my high school colleagues for twenty years.  Am also giving SERIOUS thought to embroidered, denim, long-sleeved, button-down, Instructor shirts if folks are interested.  Let me know via PM about wither the sweatshirts or the denim...
mad
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Spartan

Madmark
If they still offer the MP 15-22 at a discount for NRA or appleseed instructors please let me know.  Ill check on my schedule for the CPR/ 1st aide and the pistol instructor and get back to you.  Just tore my Meniscus so Im not sure what my schedule will look like.
Sweatshirts sound sweet,,,Thanks and have a fun filled weekend,,,keep your powder dry!
"With your shield or on it"