News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Philly !

Started by posterboy, April 12, 2011, 11:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Alright here we go  !

Lets coordinate in this thread. I am really looking forward to the BIG weekend at New Philly. Can you say full distance ! I am planning on arriving Friday hopefully around 6 ish. If you're planning on camping post here so I can let the club know. Can't wait to see familiar faces and meet some new ones see you all soon !

Huzzah

pb

RedNekEngr

DOF will be there with the mobile Appleseed History Auditorium and maybe a tent or two.  O0
RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Birdman

Birdman, Birdwife, and Birddog will be there Friday evening in the Urban Assault Vehicle.  Looks to be about maybe 8pm, maybe a bit earlier.  Do we need cardboard for the line?  I have bunches if needed. Perfect size.

posterboy

Cardboard ? yes please bring some  :~

pb

Quote from: Birdman on April 12, 2011, 10:24:49 PM
Birdman, Birdwife, and Birddog will be there Friday evening in the Urban Assault Vehicle.  Looks to be about maybe 8pm, maybe a bit earlier.  Do we need cardboard for the line?  I have bunches if needed. Perfect size.

LindaFromAppleCreek

Ted and two sons will arrive Saturday morning, and will camp that night.

The reloading press has been busy turning out 30.06 ammo for the long distance range. Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun!
aka Mustang380gal

Birdman

Can somebody bring a cordless drill?  Mine is being borrowed at the moment.  Bring a 1/4" or 3/8" drill bit, or big enough for the cable ties to fit through.  It works real well to drill mounting holes in a big stack of cardboard all at one time.
If not, doesn't really matter.

RedNekEngr

Birdman,
Got drill and bits packed for ya.

Not sure when DOF will arrive Friday night.  Kids have speech class and 4-H meeting in afternoon.  Will leave immediately afterwards.  3 hour drive for us. Probably will get there between 8 and 9.
RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Dinky Dao

Hummm...looking at the pre-regs, looks like you all have about 24 signed up for this weekend.  ;)

Sounds like it's going to be a good shoot!

Dinky Dao
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!