News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

GOOOOOD MORNING CARROLTON, KENTUCKY!!!!

Started by SPQR, April 11, 2011, 09:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPQR

Howdy, I am SPQR, ruggedly handsome and roguishly charming Appleseed Instructor and Shoot boss for the Carrolton shoot on Patriots Day.

Consider this a heads up going in to gameday.  Tomorrow I will initiate phone calls and emails to the instructors signed up to work the shoot and to the range owner to finalize any information gathering. Courses of Fire will then be sent out to instructors and State Coordinators.  Things, of course, are well in hand.

There is only one problem, the shoot isn't sold out.  I am afraid that I am just a dumb, humble ol farmhand from Indiana.  I don't have any contacts or family in the greater Carrolton area to treat as boots on the ground.  Therefore I must rely on the heralded Kentucky crew to spread the word, whip the locals into a frenzy, and get this shoot sold out.  I know it can be done.  I know it will be done.  Afterwords, of course, I will travel back across the grand Ohio River a triumphator.  Songs will be sung of our great deeds.  good times will be had.  It will be fun.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

GunLink

Looks like I missed this one, but I have contacts in Carrolton.  We might be able to help spread the word next time.  Also, feel free to use our forums to spread the word and we can echo it to our Twitter feed  :)
GunLink Forums - Discuss anything and everything with like minded individuals interested in firearms, firearm rights, marksmanship and more.

GunLink Firearms Directory - Free basic listings available to firearms-related businesses, organizations, clubs, groups, etc.