News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois' Newest Greenhat!!!

Started by Patriot Gal, April 11, 2011, 11:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

Let's hear it for our newest green hat/Shoot Boss!!!!     ^:)^

GUMBALLHEAD!!!

Huzzah!! Huzzah!!!  Huzzah!!!! 

You make us all proud!    O0

Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Blue Five

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

SkyHawk

WAY TO GO GUMBALLHEAD!!!!  CONGRATS!!!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

mtbrass

Shooter30-06

Congratulations!  You are great to work with and a credit to Appleseed!
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

Superheat

Congrats Guballhead!  Well deserved.  Where's the picture of that GREEN BEANIE... :D

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Missouri Brigade

Gumballhead

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the congratulatory wishes.  This was certainly one HUGE milestone in my life.

It was made much easier thanks to the great role models and coaches along the way.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me out for the last year and a half.

Look what I found:
Step 1 - http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=9396.0
Step 2 - http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=15677.0
Step 3 - http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21950.0

EEL

Well deserved Gumby!!  Congrats !!!!!!!!!!

Nice compilation of your history as well   O0

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Ewald

Does this mean I have to kiss your ring Saturday?

CONGRATS!

Reddot

GoldFish

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

AFTERMATH

Congratulations! 
So, uh, you plannin' on running a shoot this weekend?

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Gumballhead

Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 12, 2011, 08:54:40 PM
Congratulations! 
So, uh, you plannin' on running a shoot this weekend?

Aftermath
Ottawa 4/16-17

Plenty of room on the line, come on back, see how we've improved Ottawa.  I'll try and order a tornado.

Pappy

Well done Sir, YOU earned it!!!!!!!!!!!!  O0  :bow:  :cool2:  Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

ITB

Congrats!

Now, we're looking for a SB for one or two Michigan events.  Care to make a border raid?   ~~:)
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

POP

3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Garand69

GBH!!! When did you get here???

Congrats on the well deserved SB status O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

BrownBessEd

Gopher Boy

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Now get back to work!   ~~:)

Castle Mountain

We are delighted for you Gumby. What is your hat size please????
You earned it!! O0 O0 O0 :--- :--- :--- :---

Way to go brother.

Cheers,

Castle Mountain

Quote from: Patriot Gal on April 11, 2011, 11:00:52 AM
Let's hear it for our newest green hat/Shoot Boss!!!!     ^:)^

GUMBALLHEAD!!!

Huzzah!! Huzzah!!!  Huzzah!!!! 

You make us all proud!    O0

Patriot Gal

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Ashes

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast