News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DASHBOARD: Colebrook - May 29, 2011 (One Day Only) Status & Task List

Started by CortJestir, April 07, 2011, 10:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Status and Task List for:
Colebrook Appleseed - May 24, 2011 (One Day Only)
Last Updated: May 19, 2011

Event Information

Location:The Northwestern CT Sportsmen's Association - Colebrook, CT
Date:May 29, 2011
Shoot Boss:TOMINCT
Instructors/IITs:CortJestir, freedomwon, LymiSeede, Who_Me?
Pre-Registrations: 12/14
Event Information Page:http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19594.0
Pre-Registration Page:http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1512270241
Flyer Download: Event Flyer: See EIP
CT Flyer: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12171.0

Tasks / Action Items
These items below require action. Please respond in this thread to volunteer and complete a task or fill a role.
Items with names and dates in parens have been assigned and are in progress. Items with a strike are complete.

Logistics, Administrative and Staffing

• Host contacted
  • Present to club's Board of Directors
  • Event scheduled with Host
  • Host Application signed and submitted
  • EIP information submitted
  • Shoot Boss needed
  • Red Hats needed
  • Orange Hats needed welcome
  • Management of target backers and shoot supplies (The Log)
  • Pre-shoot setup

Promotional Tasks

• Distribute Event Flyers at Newington Gun Exchange, Hoffman's, JoJo's, Milford Gun and Safe, other gun stores
  • Distribute Event Flyers at CT public ranges (All volunteers)
  • Post event information at your gun club / Mention Appleseed at your gun club's next meeting (All volunteers)
  • Post event information at CTShooting.com
  • Post event information at Northeastshooters.com
  • Post event information at AR15.com
  • Post event information at TheFiringLine.com
  • Post event information at TheHighRoad.org
  • Other promotional tasks?

Promotional Efforts to Date

• 4/7/11 - Sportsman's Outpost and Waterbury Area (Thanks TOMINCT!)
  • 4/24/11 - Flyers distributed at Jolly Roger and Shooters Shooting range in New Millford, Moe's in Brookfield, The Trading Post in Southbury (Thanks freedomwon!)

CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

TOMINCT

Promotional materials (updated) will be posted in and around the Waterbury area this weekend including at Sportsman's Outpost.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

freedomwon

Hi, I'm in. Let me know what time to help set up. I will bring the usual goodies, Dunkin donuts and arsenal. I've have also been leaving brochures at the Jolly Roger and Shooters Shooting range in New Millford, Moe's in Brookfield, The Trading Post in Southbury, and others around the area. All the best, Phil O0

TOMINCT

This shoot is moving along well, 8 out of 14 spots taken. I'll be getting the frames from The Log for here and the Hartford shoot the week after.
I'll pm Chuckwagon on food for the weekend.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

CortJestir

Hey wow, 3 spots left! First person to get 3 more folks to the line gets a cookie.
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

The Log

Quote from: CortJestir on May 18, 2011, 06:55:34 PM
Hey wow, 3 spots left! First person to get 3 more folks to the line gets a cookie.
Maybe if we sell out, we can direct the overflow to HGC the week after. And we'll have to push hard to get as many one-day shooters from this shoot to sign right up for HGC so they can polish their new skills, at least on Sunday.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

vernic82

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

vernic82

Better yet - push them to E. Providence this Saturday, 3 spots left - where else can they claim to have been at a State's 1st Appleseed?  Ain't happen in CT again! >:D
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude