News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed on the Radio - 1600 WAAM 4/6 at 5 PM!!!

Started by ITB, March 30, 2011, 08:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

All,

WAAM 1600 out of Ann Arbor is one of the larger Detroit-area radio stations, hosting the likes of Glenn Beck, Bill Bennett, Laura Ingraham, Dennis Miller and Michael Savage.  The station has a local personality in the 4-6 PM slot, Thayrone X.  After several email correspondences, and a few phone chats, he's scheduled me for an on-air live call-in interview on Wednesday, April 6th at 5 PM (more like 5:04ish).  He loves the concept of Appleseed and wants to help promote us.  This is an enormous opportunity to get the word out in southeast Michigan.

For those outside the listening area, you can stream it on the internet  HERE

I'm going to be sending him an email with the main bullet points I'd like to cover.  My plan is to have some canned quotes and a few key statements in case of a lull or a brain cramp, but I want to keep it mostly freeflowing, conversational and freestyle.

Any comments, suggestions or ideas are welcome and encouraged.  Feel free to PM me or email me at intheburbs@mi.rr.com

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Superheat

I heard my buddy ITB on the radio yesterday.  Well actually streaming on the interwebie thing.  A big pat on the back for him.  Nice job.  I was unable to figure out how to record on the computer but you can take it from me he sounded like a pro. 
HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!!
and a Wayne's World bow.. :bow:

Miki

I was listening too. Way to go ITB!!!

To quote Superheat, 'Burbs GET UP! "its time to make the Riflemen"

I spit cheese and crackers all over my monitor when I read that! Thing is, it's TRUE!