News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy news for CT Appleseed!

Started by CortJestir, March 29, 2011, 11:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Just wanted to say Thanks to our volunteers and spread the word about some good news for CT Appleseed.

The Log, TOMINCT and Chuckwagon have just secured 4 additional dates at Colebrook which brings our total number of 2011 events to 17. We are well on our way of doubling our number of shoots to 24!

We've casted lines for new ranges in Southern CT and I'm hopeful we will bring them online this year. Plus I know Hartford and Lebanon are interested in a few more shoots.

Secondly, Simsbury is proof positive that if you have a club promoting your event for you, you need only put up a registration link. About 2 weeks ago, the Eventbrite link went live for Simsbury. Dom at Metacon had been promoting it pretty heavily to his club members and priming the pump. The result? 21 out of 22 pre-registrations sold!  ^:)^ And we didn't even lift a finger. Thanks, Dom for your help.  O0

Keep up the great work, all of you. Adding shoots to our calendar is only half the battle - time to start filling lines again.  ~~:)

CJ
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D