News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PRINCETON ILLINOIS GUN SHOW

Started by Pappy, March 28, 2011, 10:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pappy

Hello Group; The TRIFECTA, yes that would be three events going on at the same time and well staffed by your friends and mine from Team Illinois... The Princeton show has been a home show for me for thirty plus years, but with need accross Illinois there are plenty of Team Illinois Staff members who can muster to the call... Kliperfurt and  Dana - Tin Man were the team members who ran the ball all day Saturday, Kliperfurt made the trip back Sunday and I stepped in for Dana who was needed else where, (Boy Scout event)
Thanks to both of you!!!

If you missed going to Princeton, you will have to wait till OCTOBER, as the show season is growing closed.. the amount of PROMO OPS are getting fewer and fewer...IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY EFFORT, YOU realy should make some effort to HELP. or quit.  FWIW  ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) !@#) !@#) !@#) !@#) !@#) !@#) !@#) !@#) !@#) Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..