News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another Schedule Change

Started by wildman, March 28, 2011, 11:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

I have to announce another schedule change. The April Field Shoot is scheduled for the same weekend as the April Appleseed event. We do make a lot of noise which interferes their ability to give instruction.  In addition several regular field shooters are also AS instructors. We want those shooters to not have to make a choice as to which one to attend. Therefore the April shoot will be help one weekend later on Saturday April the 23rd.

We set our schedule in January but he weekend of the 16th is special to the AS crowd so in the spirit of cooperation we are moving the shoot.

Thanks wm
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

The Kid

"I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom." Lincoln