News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Knob Creek shoot 4-8-10

Started by Dixie Dennis, March 25, 2011, 10:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Dennis

Do we have any representation at machine gun shoot? Thousands from all over the country there, and they all shoot!  I will be there, might as well spread the word.
1) Any table/booth space? If not, how about fall shoot?
2) Anyone else think this is a good place to spread the word?

PS. Bring your earmuffs!
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure, when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" — Thomas Jefferson

Dixie Dennis

I should have written date different. It's April 8th thru the 10th, 2011.
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure, when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" — Thomas Jefferson

Unbridled Liberty

I was all over their website and cannot find any information about booths/tables.  If you can get space donated, I can man it on Saturday.   :~
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Mudcat

We can not get a booth inside the show but we can get table space outside. We can set up right in Kennys front yard next to the KY. militia, oath keepers and others. The best thing to do is stand out and greet people as they are coming in and leaving. At least that has been my experience.
I can contact Tracker and he may be able to offer some help as well.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington