News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Just signed up!

Started by shootermedic816, March 22, 2011, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootermedic816

Hey guys and gals!  My buddy and I registered for our first appleseed last night!  Looking forward to getting on the line with all of you in Bates City in April!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended:
Bates City, MO April 2-3, 2011

Greg in MO

Glad to hear it Jonathan, welcome to Appleseed!

We'll see you on the line next weekend...

Greg

HectorFuego

Looking forward to seeing you, Johnathan.

Hector
If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you ain't in North America.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." Wayne Gretzky
"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin." My late dad, a Mariine veteran of the Battle of Iwo Jima.

shootermedic816

Thanks Gentlemen!  Looking forward to it!
-Jonathan
AKA Shootermedic816
Appleseeds Attended:

hangfire

Welcome, I'll tell you now that you might as well start looking for your next date to sign up for as you can not attend just one. You will be hooked so quick and wanting more and more. Sounds kind of addictive doesn't it?

shootermedic816

My buddy and I are planning to camp out there Sunday night.  Anybody know what the procedure is as far as where to set up at?
Thanks!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended:

MOGromit

There's a green expanse right next to the club house where folks were camping at the last event.

I know there are a few already planning on camping, and we'll be using the club house for our lunch both days, so it shouldn't be a problem spotting it.

MOGromit

shootermedic816

And by Sunday night I mean Saturday Night.  Really need to stop posting on forums when I am half asleep lol!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended:

Greg in MO

John,

Good to meet you this weekend.  Sorry you had to leave early on Sunday, but it was a pleasure to have you guys on the line.  Hope you had a good time and we see you on the line again soon.

Greg

shootermedic816

Greg,
It was a pleasure meeting you and Steve and Robin.  I can guarantee that Kent and I will be back for another shoot!  Thanks so much for volunteering your time and energy to such a fantastic program!
-Jonathan
AKA ShooterMedic816
Appleseeds Attended: