News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

7th stepping need/request/need

Started by pennys dad, March 22, 2011, 01:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Sorry for the flurry but my mind has exploded all the goo out and opened up some room for more goo.

Anyhow, I hope you are all well

Like the title says I have a 7th stepping need/request/need.
What this means is, I need to start tracking Calgunner attendance to AS shoots statewide.
I notice during the admin there is a sheet that is filled in.  Who owns the sheet?  Can I get a few fields added?
How would I get Shoot Bosses to have these fields filled in and then sent to me?
I will be entering the information in to a database so I can trend participation and bug my Chapter Coordinators and leads.

Anyways

Have a good day and let me know who is who in relation to this piece.

Thx!

Marpat Pippi

The sheet is created based on eventbrite data. I know that Eaglescouter is one of the volunteers that compiles the information into spreadsheets for the shootboss.

Shootbosses often take that data and rearrange it to best suite how they want it recorded for admin. You could ask Eaglescouter about the possibility of adding that column to the admin sheets for CA shoots OR maybe ask Bob 210 to PM all ShootBosses and request they collect that information.

Eventbrite also has a place where participants can indicate how they heard about Appleseed, you may contact SavageShootr about that, but I think the former are your best bets for info.

You may also ask that Shoot Bosses include the info in the IAAR.

LayloPro

If the admin folks ask the question(s) @ check in, and the SB includes it in the IAAR, as well as if any CalGun folks shoot 210+,(and who they are!) that will satisfy most all of what PD needs, if I'm not mistaken...
probably easier than trying to rearrange EB..... :wb:

SB's, this is -IMPORTANT-!!!  ~~:)
We need this info to push forward in our state....it doesn't mean anything to the other states, since CG is a Cali group, but we -need- this info for further filling our lines in the immediate, and the outlying future.....

And yes, it is a state wide thing.....for Cali....

And we are a "big state", y'know?!? :cool2: O0

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

eaglescouter

EventBrite includes a field that asks how you found out about Appleseed.  I can pull data from that field if it is needed. 
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

pennys dad

Quote from: eaglescouter on March 22, 2011, 02:41:04 PM
EventBrite includes a field that asks how you found out about Appleseed.  I can pull data from that field if it is needed. 

This would be a good start, but I also would like if possible what Laylo is referring to