News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maumee Gun show

Started by posterboy, March 18, 2011, 02:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Hey Maumee gun show next weekend !   march 26th-27th

I will be in Lima SBing. Some of you local blackswamp folks need to promote if you can. There is one more show that I WILL buy a table at but that isn't until mid May so it will help if you can either go as a team or individually.... check out the show.... and whilst there hand out as much stuff as you can to promote G'burg and Ohio/SE Mich

talk amongst yourselves and figure out who is doing what.

IF any of you get ambitious and want to join the MVGCA it's $20 then a table is $45 for the weekend.

PB

Rusty Mossbolt

I've got first dibs on any nice M1A that walks through the door!   ;)

I will only be there for a few hours AM Saturday and I will mostly be shopping.

I will wear my RWVA Tee-shirt and carry a few print out's of the G'burg flyers for you guys, too.  O0
"I did not buy this rifle to put holes in paper, I bought it to annihilate the dirt behind it."

"Don't be afraid to educate yourself about what is going on around you in the world right now. It is the stuff your grand children will be asking you about when they are doing their homework."

posterboy

Beaker

Sorry PB, I have to work that weekend, as I am now :(

If I wasn't, I'd be with you at Lima.

Beak

Rusty Mossbolt

I had a good time at the show this morning, I ran into "Blind man" and a couple other Appleseed Rifleman, always fun to see that the trail extends beyond the ranges. I put a small stack of G'burg AS fliers (the PDF from this site) out on the front table for you guys. Thought I would drop a line before I head to the basement and play with a few new tools of liberty I picked up today.  ^-^

Rusty
"I did not buy this rifle to put holes in paper, I bought it to annihilate the dirt behind it."

"Don't be afraid to educate yourself about what is going on around you in the world right now. It is the stuff your grand children will be asking you about when they are doing their homework."