Author Topic: Maryland Instructor and SBIT mentor list  (Read 2923 times)

Offline brickhouse

• Shoot Boss
Maryland Instructor and SBIT mentor list
« on: March 15, 2011, 10:14:22 PM »
Maryland Instructor and SBIT mentor list

Senior Instructor            Shoot Bosses                 Instructors                Instructors In Training       
      BeSwift                       brickhouse                      BD (VA)                      Powder Monkey
                                         NavyIrish                        Patent Guy                CSM00
                                         FFJim     (DSB)                 Etervigila                   MillerC*
                                         ShiguChan                      TheTopher                 AlexW
                                         Southseasnurse             MostlyHarmless         StevenIvan*
                                         Eroyle (DSB)                    MedievalEngineer     Avidshooter123
                                         navybowhunter (DSB)    ABCgarand                Chesty Puller
                                         Orion59  (DSB)                BlueMax121              MDDiveMaster*
                                         Vjornaxx                         TheBeard                   X All Out
                                         Whywon                          El_Cid                       Killin'TheTater
                                         Cold Warrior                    Flint Locke                aricacic*
                                         CatGravity                       Ice Sage                   mannyk
                                         Catch-10/22                    PB4Y1                       Silverback
                                                                                SonOfAVeteran         deMontjoie
                                                                                                                 Aninha
                                                                                                                 starwolf
                                                                                                                 MVF1776
                                                                                                                 Glock Gurl
                                                                                                                 BraddBdl

USMC 2674
                                                                                                                 MattW
                                                                                                                 SWO
                                                                                                                 Duck
                                                                                                                 Thumbsdown

Alvin York
                                                                                                                 MDShooter
                                                                                                                 AdParsanum
                                                                                                                 udumei
                                                                                                                 Cheaper Man
                                                                                                                 PIMuffy
                                                                                                                 Indecisive
                                                                                                                 Schooner
                                                                                                                 CCI Dispenser
Applecore
MikeCee
Jacqueline
Cassidy   

Grimshot
DragonLady
Miss Carol
Squid Chick
Serenity
PoPo5150
Bruce D

Gabriel K
FortheKing
Santos

Des

RED PRINT= currently inactive in Maryland                                                                                                               

Maryland State Coordinator

BeSwift
Maryland Assistant State Coordinator
    Catch-10/22
Maryland Instructor Coordinator
    BeSwift

The below instructors can mentor for the Shoot Boss-In-Training (SBIT) Program

Master Instructor (MI)
    VAshooter (VA)*

Senior Instructors (SI's)
   jmdavis (VA)*
   BeSwift (MD)
   The Wolfhound (VA)

Designated Shoot Bosses (DSB's)
   chainsaw (PA)
   lprgcfrank (PA)
   TheWolfhound (VA)
   FFJim (MD)
   Eroyle (MD, WV)
   Navybowhunter (MD, WV)

Orion59

If I am missing anyone, please PM me and I'll update.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:53:00 PM by Catch-10-22 »

Offline sashok.privetov

• Shoot Boss
  • OIF 2009
Re: Maryland Instructor and SBIT mentor list
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »
As of Friday 20110318, I will officially be in VA. No more DC for me.
There is a saying in Russia, a notion really--Texan Politeness:
If you know that everyone around you has a gun, and everyone around you knows that you have a gun, everyone is very polite to each other.

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.  --Thomas Jefferson

This message was sent with 100% recycled electrons.

Offline brickhouse

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 06:06:06 PM »
noted and updated.

Offline WhyWon

• Shoot Boss
  • Choose Liberty
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 10:30:15 PM »
Hello all!

I attended the RBC at Ramseur (2-12!!) last week and I'm a new orange hat.

I plan on attending the May MD Ladyseed with two invitees.

I will look into whether I can attend the March and April MD events too.
NRA PatronGOA LifeSAF LifeMSI LifeVCDLRWVA
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Ramseur, 2-12 !

Offline BeSwift

• AOC Vice Chairman
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 10:22:46 AM »
Updated July 2014.. IF you were dropped from the listing and wish to remain active with the program, or if any of the info is incorrect, please PM me.   Thanks   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Offline Cold Warrior

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 02:01:06 PM »
Wow,
We need more help bailing the sinking ship...

:F
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred