News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

***OHIO THE TIME WAS YESTERDAY!!!!***

Started by Ratchett, March 15, 2011, 10:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Hello to all Ohio Instructors! We are heading into the heat of the Appleseed season here and are on target to have 70 shoots this year. We are in a major personnel crunch and need every SB, RH, OH, and AC member on board and signed up for shoots. I am in the process of organizing the staffing of Ohio shoots to ensure that each is adequately covered. This is not a problem unique to Ohio, it is an issue every state is dealing with to some extent. To better utilize our asset of wonderful instructors, I am trying to set Ohio on an instructor schedule. This by no means will take place of the IS system all ready in place on the national level. You will still need to sign up for shoots just as you always have in the past. What my intention to do is relieve some of the tasks MeanStreaker has been doing as he will be picking up more mentoring tasks.

I am requesting help with this project; please PM me your contact information outside of the forum as well as your home range and any ranges that may be within a 2 hour drive of your residence or ranges you would be willing to drive if the need arose on short notice. The reason I am asking for PM, is that I do not know all of the new OH by forum names and do not want to leave a single volunteer off the "call to muster" list.

We are 5 short weeks from our biggest weekend of the year---Patriot' s Day Shoot and we need everyone on the line! We also need everyone 7th stepping to fill those lines. After that weekend we have on the calendar 30 plus shoots to staff and another 30 to put on the schedule. Bailing on a larger scale is even more crucial!!! Remember we all made a commitment when we accepted the honored OH, earned the RH/SB title. The mission has not changed, but the status of this country changes hour by hour, grab your bucket and join the line now!

Strength and Faith always, til we meet on the trail....

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Corvette

Nurse Rachett, Will you be at the Marion shoot next week by chance?  If so, we should talk about a web collaboration site for Ohio Appleseed so your Range staff can all go to one place to coordinate staffing etc. My company could host this for you.  Best of all, it won't cost the program anything. Let's talk sometime soon. 

STEVE BRANAM (Corvette)
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!