News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 16-17 2011 IITs, Instructors and SBs needed

Started by Mudcat, March 15, 2011, 04:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

We only have 2 shoots this year to cover for April 16-17 weekend. Williamsburg and Carrolton. Williamsburg is a new venue  I am hopefully going to SB this event if I can be off of work Saturday.

Now we have several IITs that can now come out of the woodwork don't worry the weather will be sunny and 70 wherever you sign up at. Lets get started working towards those Red Hats.

Check out the schedule and see what you can commit for any help you can give will be helpful.
We also have Ashland, KY April 2-3  and Knob Creek April 22-23 in the immediate future.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

KI4URW

Mudcat

Quote from: KI4URW on March 16, 2011, 08:28:30 PM
I can help at the Carrollton shoot.

Great! Be sure to PM Instructor Scheduling to have them put you on the schedule. Thanks Ryan!!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington