News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lunch Menu for the Osage Beach DAR Appleseeds

Started by Thor's Hammer, March 15, 2011, 12:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor's Hammer

This is where I will be listing the menus for the 2011 Osage Beach DAR Appleseed Shoots. Since we now have a full kitchen, might as well feed everyone properly. If anyone has suggestions, post them here. I will take them into consideration when planning meals for future shoots.

Beverages: Tea, Coffee, Water, Hot Chocolate and Soda

Apr 17-18: Chicken & Dumplings with Biscuit/Roll and a beverage- $5.00
May 14-15: Pizza buffet. Many toppings to choose from. Includes beverage- $5.00
June 25-26: Pulled chicken sandwiches, chips and possibly some fresh veggies from my garden-$5.00
Aug 20-21: Grilled burgers, tater tots and green beans w/bacon and refreshments-$5.00
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

Restless

I recently did pulled chicken in a slow cooker, and I instantly thought of AS cause it was so easy...

Just a bunch of frozen or fresh chicken breasts, some BBQ sauce, and about three hours on high in the slow cooker.
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies

Thor's Hammer

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

Thor's Hammer

tittiger

We gotta talk garden brother...... you speak my language....
"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine

Thor's Hammer