News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DeSoto Shoot

Started by Brumley Dog, March 14, 2011, 06:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brumley Dog

Now that our problems appear to be sorted out I want to get my orange hat dirty.

Can I help schedule the DeSoto shoot? That's my hometown and I can pack the line. Let me know...

-Jesse
314-775-5760

Longshot

Apr. 2-3, Bowling Green

Apr. 16-17, Osage Beach.

How dirty you want that hat???!!!       >:D     >:D       >:D     >:D

KR
" In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain..?

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."  Jeff Co

Brumley Dog

I'm on for the Osage beach shoot - I'll be riding down with Derek (restless) and leading a small contingent of would-be riflemen from St. Louis city. The bowling green shoot is the weekend before my election or I'd be all over it.

M14 stock is finished. Look out world...

-J

Brumley Dog

Sent another email to our DeSoto range contact. He says he'll have a date for us soon.

BD

Brumley Dog

I'm stumped.

I've contacted the guy at the desoto range three times and we still don't have a date. Should I ask for a fourth time? I don't want to beat a dead horse, but this shoot has got to happen.

Any of you have ideas on how to move this forward?

BD

nemohunter

Mike ran into the same thing. i'm not sure what he did to push over the top. keep digging is all i know. we had a great time mostly had one less than desirable but other than that EVERYBODY loved us etc. not sure what the deal is.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.