News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Questions about Lima

Started by LindaFromAppleCreek, March 14, 2011, 12:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LindaFromAppleCreek

Hi!

Hubby and I will be at the Lima shoot in 2 weeks. I am wondering if this is a .22 only range, or if we can bring center fires. Also, is there a longer range available, or is everything on the 25yard range?

Thanks!

I am so looking forward to this! I will not jerk my trigger finger, and I will release slowly! I have been practicing.
aka Mustang380gal

KAH

Linda:

Lima is a wonderful facility - you'll really enjoy the weekend there!

The range IS NOT a .22 only range, please bring your center fires as well. I don't believe that the longer range is available during the weekend.

I'm not certain if we'll be attending that event, but look forward to meeting you at an AS event in the future.

take care
kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

therealsteamer

In the past the 200 yard range will not be used for normal instruction...  However it MAY be available for some after hours shooting.... 

Quote from: KAH on March 14, 2011, 09:28:34 AM

Lima is a wonderful facility - you'll really enjoy the weekend there!

The range IS NOT a .22 only range, please bring your center fires as well.
O0

Will you be stating on sight for the weekend?

See ya there.....   

Steamer

LindaFromAppleCreek

We're planning on getting a hotel room. It's my birthday weekend, so hubby wants to let me indulge a bit. :)

Now if the weather is supposed to be really nice, I may change my mind...

Hubby said he is planning on bringing the Garand, and I think an Enfield. We can make some big booms with those.  :~
aka Mustang380gal

posterboy

As everyone stated above ...please bring you centerfire if you want to make some bigger booms. We will not being doing "official" distance work but it is always good to practice with your big rifle if you can afford it.

Looking forward to seeing everyone ....

PB

Dangerous D

Hi Linda- We met at the Ladyseed shoot in Athens- Glad to hear you're going to Lima, sorry I won't be there.  Are you bringing your daughters again?  I remember how well they both did and really seemed to enjoy it.  Some of the instructors that are schedule to work are teens and do an awesome job, your daughters would probably enjoy working with other girls their ages.

LindaFromAppleCreek

I am bringing my 19 year old daughter, and her boyfriend who wants to learn to shoot.

My husband told me today that he is planning on camping unless it is raining. Is there someone I need to RSVP to?

Meanstreaker told me that there will be a Lady Seed this fall, probably. I am planning on bringing the girls to that, and some friends of mine are hoping to come with their daughters.
aka Mustang380gal

posterboy

Linda You can tell me about camping.....but I started a new thread for that purpose.

Looking forward to meeting you and gang

pb