News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to Maryland's 2nd Red Hat...ever!

Started by BeSwift, March 13, 2011, 07:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

A hearty "huzzah" is in order to Patent Guy, for completing and demonstrating all requirements needed to become Maryland's 2nd ever "Red Hat" Instuctor! He has consistently demonstrated the commitment, skills, and ability needed to be an outstanding instructor and will be a great resource for Appleseed in a variety of ways...  Thank for all your hard work and welcome to cadre of instructors!  ^:)^   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

jmdavis

Congratulations.

I know that you will do good an excellent job in MD, VA. WV or anywhere else that you go.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

MacMcM

" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

BD

Up the Republic

fprintf

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

Patent guy

Thanks folks.  And thanks especially to VaShooter & BeSwift.  It's an honor to be included in the Instrutor's cadre.
Personally, I'll always think of myself as a "teachable" IIT because I still have alot to learn (and fortunately, this community has alot to teach!)   ^:)^
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

sashok.privetov

Поздравляю Вас...  I mean--Well done, Patent Guy!

sorry for being so late, but better late than never.
There is a saying in Russia, a notion really--Texan Politeness:
If you know that everyone around you has a gun, and everyone around you knows that you have a gun, everyone is very polite to each other.

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.  --Thomas Jefferson

This message was sent with 100% recycled electrons.