News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missouri tag line...

Started by Brumley Dog, March 13, 2011, 01:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brumley Dog

Hello family :)

Other states have a tag line, like "the place for cheeseheads to learn to shoot," or "buckeye appleseeders," or something like that. I think it's time for us to have our own. Maybe, "Outshoot us? Show me." or some other such thing.

-BD

hangfire

So you think you can shoot? Show Me"

Brumley Dog

I like that, hangfire. I think it's our new tag line. To celebrate, I'm going to dry fire on my living room floor for a while.

-Jesse

Gramma Goats

Is that a wrap or are we taking suggestions?

How about

Know what you're about? SHOW ME !
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Restless

I like em both!

Lets get one of em up there...
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies

hangfire

Missouri has a Tag Line   O0 @@) ^:)^ :D

AFTERMATH

So, uh, who did you talk to about implimenting that tag-line?
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

4bfox

Quote"So you think you can shoot? Show Me"

Sounds like a winner to me!

Good job, hangfire..O0
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

cmidkiff

One of the forum admins... Bill3, in my case.

Thanks for the idea guys!

Quote from: AFTERMATH on March 19, 2011, 10:09:11 PM
So, uh, who did you talk to about implimenting that tag-line?