News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi WI April 16 and 17 2011

Started by dragonfly, March 11, 2011, 01:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

It is time to get your family, friends, and family signed up  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20376.0  Get signed up before it sells out  :~

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Mr.Natural

Greetings,  Planning on bringing two other reenactors for a second strike presentation at the North Bridge.   With full group participation.  Choking on smoke, trying to aquire a target though the heat waves coming off the barrels.   Live fire, reenactors loading and priming flintlock muskets with AS Shooters clearng Red Coats from the North Bridge.   Y.M.H.O.S.  Natch

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

The Revolutionary War Veteran's Association (RWVA) will be conducting an APPLESEED Rifle Marksmanship Clinic on April 16-17, 2011 at the Winnequah Gun Club in Lodi, WI from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days.   Learn the foundational skills of the RIFLEMAN; 3 shooting positions, use of the sling, six steps to firing the shot, Natural Point of Aim, how to zero your rifle using Inches/Minutes/Click, and more.   You will also hear the true stories of the American Revolution surrounding the events of April 19, 1775; when marksmanship met history and American Heritage was born.   Women attend both days for $10.  Kids under 21 are $5.  Active military, elected officials, Law Enforcement Officers with ID can register FREE.  For more information or to register visit the Appleseed website:  appleseedusa.org or call Laurie at 608 356-6476.

(sent to Baraboo News Republic, Sauk Prairie Eagle, Columbus newspapers)
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Old Glory!

Natch!   My announcements sounds so boring compared to yours.    ;D   THAT is going to be cool! O0

Lodi always has something special for our Patriot's Day Appleseed.

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Trisha

Lodi has 11 pre-regs as of today, lets continue to increase these numbers and fill the line. Last year we had 39 shooters show up, I want to hear that that happened again! Lets keep promoting!!!

Mr.Natural

Greetings All,   This event to take place will be a rare opportunity on Saturday to not only hear history but see, smell, taste and feel what so many of our forebearers went through to secure liberty.  So will you be not afraid to stand with the Acton Minutemen?   Y.M.H.O.S.   Natch

LadyVetch

1st Timeline insert:    RedCoat Target
9- 9:30 AM  -----   Pick a town near your shoot and guesstimate when the alert would have reached your Shooting range. Ballpark determine how long to walk from here (your range) to Concord (your town near the range).  "Can anyone here just get up and walk 20-25 miles?"

So we know - Wisconsin Dells, Columbus or Mount Horeb are exactly 25 miles as the crow flies from the Range in Lodi....

See you Saturday!  I was so excited that this might have been a WINTERSEED!!!!!
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

Mr.Natural

Greetings All,  Mr. Natural would be happy to trek to Lodi from Pardeeville with full kit.  Some year he would like to trek The Military Trail from Greenbay to Prairie Du Chien with a stop over during an AS at Lodi in April.   Y.M.H.O.S. Natch

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.