News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Big HELLO from MrHappy in Ohio

Started by MrHappy, March 08, 2011, 05:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrHappy

Hope you PA folks don't mind a little cross border participation. I've signed on for the Beaver Falls events and can't wait to take the drive. I lived in beautiful Latrobe PA from 1960 til 1968. Very happy years for me.  I don't see many of you signed on yet, hope it's just that you all like the drama of last minute action.
Huzzah and see you soon! :cool2:
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

mal

You'll be in good hands.  EZ3 is a good guy.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

JTacp

Hey there MrHappy ..:.. I'm the really big ugly guy at the 4/9/2011-4/10/2011 shoot. And thanks to you, Spanner, and Mr Dan, I was able to get my patch! You have no idea how overwhelming that was. This was my second shoot and I intend to come back for my winter patch. I enjoyed your telling of the "Dangerous Old Men" history lesson. It just goes to show you gotta watch out for us old guys. In addition I truly enjoyed our conversation after the second day when we got the chance to discuss our conviction to our Saviour! Dear brother it was an honor and a pleasure to have met you. I can never thank you enough for your attention and your kindness. Thank you and God Bless you grandly, your friend and brother, John Tomasovich.
:~
Watch your thoughts they become words.
Watch your words they become actions.
Watch your actions they become habits.
Watch your habits they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!