News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC Lake George March 26 / 27

Started by R1SGx2, March 08, 2011, 12:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R1SGx2

Hi All,

IBC Lake George March 26 / 27

NYRASGT worked hard to get this range for an IBC,  :bow:
reading posts allot of New Orange Hats in Northeast the last few weekends.

(Old Orange and Red Hats can use the refocusing for the 2011 season) O0 O0

Lets not lose this opportunity for advancement and knowledge.

Hope to see you there

mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Nickle

At Dunham's Bay? I might be down for some of it. I work the next 2 weekends, and the one following the IBC, so it will be a grind for me to be an Instructor there. That being said, a day trip down for a few hours is possible.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

fprintf

And the following weekend is an Advanced IBC with Fred on Battle Road in Massachusetts. Nothing like getting a double helping of motivation!
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

Josey Wales

..We need some Instructors for this event....Who is qualified and who will work it..??........

..We also need some IIT's to sign up for Instruction....................Who is going??............

..Let us not leave this event hanging.............................................JW........................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

nyrasgt

Time to reach out to all NY (and Pa, Vt, Ma, and NH) IITS to sign up for last opportunity to advance a few grades prior to the April 16-17 all hands weekend.
This was an outstanding weekend last year, including a field trip to the Saratoga Battlefield National Park in Stillwater, the site of General Burgoyne's surrender and,
according to local legend, Daniel Morgan rifleman Tim Murphy's 2-300yd qualifying shot on General Fraser...the animated diorama of the multiple-day battle, located in the park's visitor center, is worth the trip, as is driving the actual battlefield with multiple stops at specific locations during the battle (e.g. on this ridge stood The Great Redoubt, or British lines, during the battle...one looks out and sees what the British, or the Americans saw...).
   We also had Park Chief Ranger Greg Wozniak give the IBC a personal class in musket operation; we're still trying to return his hospitality by hosting him and his staff at an Appleseed.
   Absolutely worth the weekend for anyone with plans to acquire a red hat (and the accompanying discounts from Ruger and Henry!).
excelsior,
madMark (an extremely satisfied "customer," both of the IBC AND the Ruger and Henry IPPs)
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846