News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations To Goodpiper

Started by Mr.Freedom, March 08, 2011, 07:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Freedom

Just recently noticed Leyden Mass Rifle Club will be holding four, count em, four Appleseeds for the year 2011!!! O0 Thank you Eric for getting all those events lined up. Hope Metalgodz and Vickie will be coming out of hibernation and doing some shooting up on the KD range!! And that goes for Voidoid as well!!!! O0
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine

R1SGx2

Goodpiper -  O0 O0 Nice job Eric.

MetalgodZ and NightJade  were over 2/19/11 in Saratoga NY for a one day,
both are to be proud of as instructors. They are out of hibernation and looking
for shoots.

Just don't tell Crak we borrowed them for the day....

Team Northeast on the move...... Making it happen quitly....
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

crak

No, do tell crak!  They went to an IBC of mine and I need to talk to that SB about their promotion.
Check your drama at the door.

lupis42

Quote from: Mr.Freedom on March 08, 2011, 07:29:29 AM
Just recently noticed Leyden Mass Rifle Club will be holding four, count em, four Appleseeds for the year 2011!!! O0 Thank you Eric for getting all those events lined up. Hope Metalgodz and Vickie will be coming out of hibernation and doing some shooting up on the KD range!! And that goes for Voidoid as well!!!! O0

Congrats indeed.  Now I have to decide between Harvard and Leyden for some of these weekends:-\
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

fprintf

Duh, found what I was looking for.

Pretty soon all of Mass will be updated on the Project Appleseed Google Maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&vps=1&jsv=320b&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=210440502458935924816.0004670c19bef130c16b7
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

CortJestir

Stuart, ain't no one else stupid enough to do Dashboards. It takes a certain, uh, disease to want to do those. Ask me how I know.  ;D

You'll find the EIPs for all officially scheduled shoots easy enough here: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.html

Just click on the state and it'll list all the shoots with an Information link - right click and Copy Link Location and you're GTG.
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

fprintf

Quote from: CortJestir on March 09, 2011, 05:59:12 PM
Stuart, ain't no one else stupid enough to do Dashboards. It takes a certain, uh, disease to want to do those. Ask me how I know.  ;D

You'll find the EIPs for all officially scheduled shoots easy enough here: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.html

Just click on the state and it'll list all the shoots with an Information link - right click and Copy Link Location and you're GTG.

Jeez, that is a much easier than I was doing it!  This'll make updating the maps a real snap!  Thanks.
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

MetalgodZ

NY was fun. Now get some going in Coxsackie  ~~:) and I'll REALLY have no excuse not to be out there! >:D

Good to see more Leyden shoots coming up, Eric. You can bet we'll be up there for most of them.