News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WELCOME ADDISON HALL!!! :)

Started by ThaiFighter, March 07, 2011, 10:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThaiFighter

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

slim

I went to high school with a fellow called Addison Hall. I'm sure even he'd agree with me, yours is much cuter!

Congratulations on a new addition to your fire team! Huzzah!

JustJeff

^:)^ Awesome!!! ^:)^
Congrats on a beautiful baby!!
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

SavageShootr

So Sweet!! Congratulations on the Blessed addition to your family.

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

GoldFish

Congrats man!  That certainly is a beautiful addition to the fam. ;)
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

AZOpie

Congrats on the newest member of your family!  O0

AZO

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

ThaiFighter

Wait wait wait....

shoulda been a bit more clear on this one.  ++)

Not mine!   

Addison Leigh is the newest addition to the FL family courtesy of Michelle and Rick Hall.  Two FL Orange Hats. 

Last report is Mother and baby are doing great.   O0
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

DrJohn

Michelle, Rick, and Florida Appleseeders,

Heartfelt congratulations! I know a future Rifleman when I see one, and Addison started off on just the right note by allowing Dad to attend and teach his last AS for the next little while. What a beautiful baby, and I know how proud you must be. Huzzah!!

DrJohn
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

9mm4545

Well, BAM!!! Nice baby y'all. Congratulations to you both. Looks like Rifleman material to me--and a good looking kid to boot.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

AFTERMATH

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure Cutie Patootie! will make a fine Rifleman; he's gonna have to with a forum name like that.   :D

O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

NHale

Congratulations! It's what it's all about, and you got it right, sir.

Appleseed: Because you never know when the British will come looking to collect back taxes...

Sly223

;D :D :)I be the proud PaPa!    O0 I'm back on the trail this weekend  ^:)^In  myakka, Just the events in this so called city will put me over twenty events.next year :-Xjust kidding other than the time away from my family. I love it and my AS family just as well. Addison Leigh Hall was born March7,2011,at 10:41am. eight pounds nine ounces,twenty one and a half inches long. Full head or thick jet black two inches long blue eyes. The first AS all Florida cadre baby.I'm thinking lifet ^:)^ime RWVA membership! ;)Thank you all for your kind words.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Sly223

She is 10mo. now and has been walking for a mo. now!
WOW!
Dad's in trouble! :sos:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!