News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 16th and 17th Quail Creek Appleseed

Started by Gunslinger, March 06, 2011, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunslinger

Who all is going to the April 16 & 17 Quail Creek Appleseed? I am trying to register now, but I am failing at the internet.

doubleLL

Gunslinger,
We are sold out at Quail Creek with a wait list of 6 people. You can always come out and try to register on site. We usually have no shows. But, we do have openings in Terrell for April 16-17th.  Terrell is a nice range as well and you can shoot center fire rifles.
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

Gunslinger

I would like to take the last 4 slots for Terrell then. 1 for me and the other 3 for my wife and 2 daughters for both days. I tried on eventbrite but it keeps saying sorry there are only four tickets left. Well gosh what a coincidence I only want four.

Old Glory!

Gunslinger,
Please try to register again here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1164341577 for Terrell.

Choose 1 in the Adult Sat Sun category for yourself
Choose 1 in the Women Sat and Sun category for your wife
Choose 2 in the under 21 Sat and Sun Category for your two kids. 

If you still have trouble, please send an e-mail to info@appleseedinfo.org.    We will work something out for you.

Quickly now, before those 4 tickets are sold.   ;)
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Gunslinger

doubleLL Got it worked out for me! Thank you so much. My girls are really looking forward to it.