News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrats to the new and improved THE LOG, now with GREEN HAT!

Started by CortJestir, March 05, 2011, 10:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Our Appleseed Instructor Corps just got stronger with the addition of THE LOG to the ranks of Green Hatted shoot bosses.

Please join me in congratulating this ardent 7th Stepper, who has not only brought family, friends, and colleagues to the line, but can now also run them with the efficiency and quality expected from a Project Appleseed Shoot Boss.

Good going, Dan. Our thanks to you and your family for making CT, and our country, that much better.

CJ
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

scuzzy

Thanks for all the hard work! That's a lot of responsibility.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

vernic82

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

CaptMac

Good job Log.  Is green the new color for "High Fashion Log?"

Congrats.
Ramseur Five Ten!!!

"Live Free or Die:  Death is not the Worst of Evils."  Genl.  John Stark, 1809.

The Log

Still fits on your back (ouch!), and still great for a snack (ick!) - only now with much less free time than before...

Thanks for all the kind words, and for all the help in getting this far down the Appleseed trail. Looking forward to getting out there and spreading the word.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

Xeyed

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

fprintf

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley