News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ILLINOIS BILLBOARD LAUNCH

Started by Castle Mountain, March 03, 2011, 11:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

Heads up Illininois caste, I am delighted to inform you
that our new Project Appleseed Bill Board will be launched
And up and running tommorow morning (FRIDAY) at 9:00AM O0
Located at about mile marker 44 on I-55 South (West side)
and will be a fixture for one year.

The company will be forwarding me a picture which I will share asap.

Best regards

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Gumballhead

The Log

Are there details on how this came about in WL-X? We're thinking over improving our promotions in CT, and we'd like the benefit of your experience getting this set up.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

Taylor

I'm driving from McHenry, IL back home to just west of Hayward, WI tomorrow. Should I be making notes re. vacant billboards as I traverse I90, I90/94/39, I94 and US53 as I head back north?
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Garand69

Excellent Work Castle Mountain, I look forward to seeing the pic.! O0 O0 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Castle Mountain

I suggest finding a bill board in a strategic location or proximity to your ranges and larger population masses. Choose
rural areas as the price is better. Look for a vacant sign or indication the bill board is for rent. Get a phone number
and name of the company and send it to me. Be sure to check with your state coordinator and plan to where the influence
would be the greatest. Remember city locals are not the best where people are frenetic in their driving and do not
take time to soak in what they are seeing. Country driving provides that so look beyond large city outskirts or
in the middle of no where that is going somewhere.  When you have a couple of names and numbers send me a pm
and I will present it to Fred.

CM

Quote from: The Log on March 04, 2011, 09:10:44 AM
Are there details on how this came about in WL-X? We're thinking over improving our promotions in CT, and we'd like the benefit of your experience getting this set up.

</log>
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Castle Mountain

Taylor you are a good man. This is the info I have been waiting for.

Cheers,

CM

Quote from: Taylor on March 04, 2011, 10:27:37 AM
I'm driving from McHenry, IL back home to just west of Hayward, WI tomorrow. Should I be making notes re. vacant billboards as I traverse I90, I90/94/39, I94 and US53 as I head back north?

Castle Mountain

Ok Folks here is the bill board sign up and running in Illinois FRONT AND CENTER as per photo sent to me today.
Hope you like it. Wish I could have gotten it near the Springfield capital but oh well this
covers a high traffic highway.

Cheers,

CM

By the way, anyone loose a cat??

Gumballhead

Nice billboard!

but who hired the raccoon to herd cats??  ++) ++)

mountainman2222

That is the best looking billboard I have ever seen. :'(  That it shares the site with the ANG makes the location even better. 

O0 Way to go CM!!! O0 
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.  Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  --Bejamin Franklin

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison