News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DuPage GS Sunday March 6

Started by Ewald, March 01, 2011, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewald

We are confirmed for the Gun Show at DuPage County Fairgrounds this Sunday March 6th. I will be dropping off materials at the table Saturday night.

The usual crew for this show is tasked for the Waterman Shoot and Kankakee GS. Gumballhead has kindly offered to work this show. Thank you Thank you Thank you :bow: :bow:  :bow:

He needs help. (I heard Gopher Boy is looking for something to do this weekend. ;D ) Working a show alone is not much fun. Working with a partner is a blast! Come on out folks. We are making an impact. Join the party.

Gumballhead

Thanks for getting me set up Ewald!

Now, who else can come on down and join me?

Ewald

Bumpity bump bump, Bumipty bump bump, look at GBH go!

Who's in for lending Gumballhead a hand at DuPage? Maybe you can't do a whole weekend at Waterman. Come on out and do some seven stepping in Wheaton. This coming weekend may be our biggest Appleseed weekend yet for 2011 in Illinois. Join the party...

EEL

I'll be by after I get off work to re-supply and lend a hand.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Gumballhead

Hi everyon,

We had a good turnout for this show.  We had a great location - right at the front door, and saw a lot of foot traffic.  Many folks have heard of ASS, and many said they were returning shooters, and were going to be bringing others to future shoots.

A big thank you to Ewald for getting the materials there before the show, and thanks to M1D for helping me man the table.  Things always work better when there are more hands!

We're signed up again for the next show there, which I believe is April 3 (but will need to confirm that date).

M1D

Pretty fair show and good to work with GBH.  It was a really good location but the turnout might have been a little light for Dupage.  I'm wondering if it just gets lighter in the spring, because I noticed the same thing yesterday at Kankakee.  That said, we did get some really good interest from the attendees.  Just by some of the people you talk to you can see the lines filling.
"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman