News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ruger IPP Discount Form 2011

Started by nyrasgt, March 02, 2011, 03:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Ladies and Gentlemen,
   Can send copies of 2011 Ruger form as attachment to email address.  RSVP if you'd like one.
Additionally, have sent &W an AS Instructor Manual along with additional, supporting documentation (*and a copy of the Ruger form, that specifically mentions Appleseed)...at this point I'd say odds are 50/50 as to whether or not they add us to their program.  We'll persist (and try inviting some of their Springfield factory folk to an AS) and keep everyone advised.  Meanwhile, buy Ruger and Henry...
Excelsior,
mad
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Dakota

Hey Mark,
Please send me a Ruger form.
pan48chop@yahoo.com
Thanks, Mike
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

The Old Guide

Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13