News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio IBC Car pool March 12-14

Started by Gopher Boy, February 28, 2011, 12:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher Boy

I'm thinking about heading over Gibsonburg, OH for the IBC March 12 and 13.  ( I know that it is also on the 14th, but I can't stay for Monday)

I've told my Friends in Ohio that the only way I'm going is if I can share the Ride with at least one other person.

Who's in with me?

G.B.

PSST....  G'burg has a 500 yard range and I'm a member.....

MeanStreaker

More info here:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20079.0

We have a lot registered but there's plenty of room for our friends in IL! :)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Gopher Boy

What MS you didn't think they would want to come just to share the ride with me.  **)

Gibsonburg and Ohio in generall has AWESOME hospitality.

G.B.

MeanStreaker

Hehe, I figured so many would want the pleasure of that alone time I'd post the info for all that want to come but can't fit in the car.    O0
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Lisa

Yes, There is still pleanty of room in the club house. SCSC Kitchen Committee has also worked out a real nice menu... And Yep GB is a member of SCSC and we miss him here, so somebody get with him and share the ride!!!! And the 500 yd range is nice too :) Actually the range is nice period... Come on we will accept boarder raiders :) And GB I have you on the list to be here for Sat and Sun with a guest... If all else fails bring mama and the boys............

Gopher Boy

Listen...  If I get the responds that you're hoping I'll get.  I'll rent the Van or even a bus.

Overwhelm the Buckeyes with Illini    O0

(So the Wolverines can sneek right in)   ^:)^

G.B.

Gumballhead

Working on the details, but I will try and sneak in under the border w/GB!

Lisa

OK GB you are locked in you have your carpool person to come with you..... Will talk to you later on on the phone..............

Gopher Boy

I want everyone to take note of how our Appleseed Family is...  I'm  "Locked in"

Gotta Love 'em   ++)

Wolverines and Buckeyes looking after each other...  What's next.... &)

Still Room in the car.

G.B.

Lisa

..:.. :D ;D O0 ^:)^ @@) :))

You Better love us cuz we love you, and some kid here looks up to you an aweful lot........... Ya know how that Butt Stock is....