News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

!!! March 12-14, 2011 - Gibsonburg, OH Instructor Boot Camp !!!

Started by Lisa, February 25, 2011, 11:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

Boarder Raiders are welcome for the IBC in Gibsonburg, Oh. March 12-14. http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20079.0

Ok......... Who wants a peek at the menu?
Who is excited about this?
Who hasn't signed up that is coming?
Well, I know there is still a lot that have not signed up yet, what's wrong with that? We have a couple Mi and Il and some of our Ohio crew, where's the rest of our IIT's at?
Who is arriving on Fri night? What time are you arriving, so we can be sure there is a club member there to let you in the gate?
If anybody needs to put insulin in a fridge let me know when you get here and PLEASE have your name on it as mine will be there also and we don't want to mix it up.
I am still waiting on confirmation about the optional service for Sunday morning, if our normal person can not do it, do I have a volunteer to do it, as my back up person has not gotten back with me either?
See everybody in a few days............
BTW anybody wanting to go to Camp Perry, remember they are not open on Monday. Double check their web site for their Friday hours !!!

Well, here goes. I will tease you a bit...........

**JUICE- with breakfast
*DRINKS- tang & water-all day
***POP-AVAILABLE FOR $1.00 a can at all times thru the SCSC...
***COFFEE-with meals after meals donation to SCSC...
***SNACKS-candy bars .75, chips .50, peanuts & slim jims .25 at all times thru the SCSC

Saturday
Breakfast - Sausage links & patties, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, fruit, juice, and coffee

Lunch- grilled cheese, veggie tray & dip, homemade veggie soup, drink

Dinner- Swedish meatballs, noodles & mashed potatoes, salad, greenbeans with bacon and potatoes, drink

Sunday
Breakfast- Biscuit & gravy, hash browns,eggs, fruit, juice, coffee

Lunch- Chili, frito's,corn casserole, hot dogs with condiments, drink.

Dinner- Meatloaf, rolls, salad, baked potatoes, drink

Monday
Breakfast- fruit, breakfast casserole, juice, coffee

Lunch- drink and we are undecided at this point

Dinner- Sorry you will be on your own for Monday's dinner.

The drinks that are included with meals are COFFEE, WATER, TANG. The pop will be available if you want that, it is $1 like stated above for each can, as it belongs to SCSC. There is also bottled water for $1 a bottle if you do not want the water that will be in the Igloo. Once meals are over then coffe is as stated above by donation. The Tang will be avavilabe as stated above all day long and in an Igloo.

SCSC has a snacks rack that has the items listed above also. Those will be available all day long also.

If I am understanding correctly Meanstreaker wants to start at 8am, so I will have breakfast available from 7am until 8am. Lunch will be ready to serve noonish as long as that works with MS schedule, and dinner will be ready 530ish if that works with MS. If you want to change the lunch and dinner times MS let me know!!