News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Grand Island Shoots!!!

Started by gibbs459, February 22, 2011, 08:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gibbs459

I have just received word that Grand Island's Heartland Public Shooting Park Will be hosting multiple Appleseed's this year. Starting in May we will have 1 shoot every other month through Jan 2012! ^:)^ As of now we only have a verbal agreement. As soon as the paperwork returns I will have them put on the schedule! So keep your eye's peeled and be ready to plant some seeds in Grand Island!! :~ :~ :~

Greg in MO

Good work Gibbs!  Very nice facility...

Greg

zombiehunter

GI does have a fine range.  I <3 Dave for being Mr. BOTG! 

Keep us posted on the shoot dates!  O0
Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

gibbs459

Shoot dates on the NE schedule!!

I will post the links with them as soon as they are finished.

Check out the NE schedule thread!! We have met last years #'s with more on the way!

tasunka

Looking forward to seeing you guys and shooting in GI this summer. The three of us are preparing for earning our riflemans badge.

gibbs459

Great!!!

A rifleman persists!

I seem to remember some sort of a wager between you guys over a rifleman score?   >:D >:D

tasunka

Yes there is. A synthetic black and stainless 10/22. The wager has changed since the rifle is already purchaced. Sarah needs to use it open sights to win the rifle. Mom already purchased a 10/22 talo and we have decked it out to fit her LOP and sight picture. I think I'm the under dawg here. But looking forward to shooting in GI.

gibbs459

Just remind them that being the under dawg makes winning that much sweeter!! ^-^

gibbs459

Appleseed on May 28-29!!! Heartland Public Shooting Park at Grand Island. Come on out and join us. Remember and honor the people that made this country possible! Learn a valuable skill along the way!

Pitspitr

Hey Matt how late can I sign up?

I hadn't planned on attending as my nephew is getting married on Saturday, but I might be able to attend Sunday.

gibbs459

Preregistration goes till 24hr before the shoot starts. If you cant get registered in advance come on out anyway. There will be plenty of room. And bring a friend or 2 or 3 or MORE!!

I still have that stylish new hat waiting for you!

Pitspitr