News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Indiana's newest RedHat

Started by yellowhousejake, February 21, 2011, 02:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Three cheers to Auntibellum for completing her IPC this weekend at Bedford. I am looking forward to putting a new shiny red hat on her at Rochester!

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

IndyGunworks

congrats. amy.   i am a rifleman as well as doug because of you.  and my wife will be this year.  your a true asset to the appleseed program.

hawkhavn

Well......that didn't take long!
Congrats and thank you for taking this on, NW Indiana can certainly use the reinforcements!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Evenstar

HUZZAH! Congratulations, AB! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Guess now it's time for those home-made cookies... ;)

So now.... about that road trip to Idaho.... ::)
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

GoldFish

Way to go AuntieB!!!

Quote from: Evenstar on February 21, 2011, 02:17:04 PM
So now.... about that road trip to Idaho.... ::)

Ahem, Ohio's closer. ^-^ :)
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

stschil

Truely Awesome!!!! 

Congrats AB.  I certainly hope to work a line or two with you and Rimshot sometime soon!   
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

Chilidog

No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

Niecie

:bow: :bow: :bow: You are AWESOME!! I am so sorry I missed this Appleseed  (dang day job  ~~:))

Congratulations! We are all so proud of you and I am sure Rimshot is waaaay up in the stratosphere. See you on the line soon...

Niecie

POC

So that's why you were the only one working this weekend?   ;D

I wondered why you just *kept* doing all the talking...   O0
To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

AuntieBellum

Thanks, everyone!  I appreciate the support so much more than I can express here.  As I said in a PM earlier today - I have a big shoe hat to fill - there are so many great, great instructors that I don't think I'll ever be on par with any of them, but I'm grateful to be at least allowed to work with them and glean knowledge from them.

And POC, yeah, that's pretty much what happened.  Sorry to subject you to my incessant instruction.   ;)  We'll put you to work next time when we get an orange hat on you!   ^:)^
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

POC

To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

Mudcat

Great Job!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^

I thought I saw a very good instructor in you a few months ago. I am so glad you took the needed steps. I hope to get to work with you some day soon.

Congratulations! O0
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Gopher Boy

2 clicks low

Congrats.
You are a great instructor and expect to see you in a green hat soon.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

HQ

Congratulations! Here is a pic from this weekend for posterity!

Your last day as an orange hat!  Imagine how good red is going to look against that awesome purple vest!

techres

Congrats!  Wear it proud and let's get it plenty of sunlight to promptly fade it light...
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

dragonfly

Congratulations, AuntieBellum

See you on the trail,
D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Rimshot

I sacrificed my original post in the name of SCIENCE!

To reiterate:
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

Andre

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Cooper

Congratulations, Amy!!  O0 O0 O0

Let's put together a border raid, er, "road trip" to ID together!!  Or maybe join us at the Calverton, NY Ladyseed in June! Or.... Or....

This will be fun!!  ^:)^
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

AuntieBellum

Thanks, everyone!

Quote from: Cooper on February 26, 2011, 01:47:30 AM
Congratulations, Amy!!  O0 O0 O0

Let's put together a border raid, er, "road trip" to ID together!!  Or maybe join us at the Calverton, NY Ladyseed in June! Or.... Or....

This will be fun!!  ^:)^

Cooper, you're on!  You know, coincidentally, I was eyeing that Calverton Ladyseed just last night.  My schedule's currently open...I'll keep watch on those pre-regs and see what happens!   O0
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

West

Congrats AB!

Glad to have you, and I look forward to working with you when I get home!

West :))

TBE

Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.  General Washington, July 2, 1776